As one of the leading tour operators for language travel we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting jobs in Germany and abroad as well as individual career opportunities. You have the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to get involved.
For our office in Malta we are looking for an intern (m/f/x) to support our customer service team.
- Assist our customers via emails and phone in a timely manner
- Prepare offers, take bookings, handle queries and complaints
- Update travel documents
- Correspond with our language schools and agencies worldwide
- Handle our CRM system
- Deal with day to day issues, project work and other tasks
- You are currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's programme in business administration, tourism, communication or marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Additional foreign language skills would be an advantage.
- High affinity for tourism, travel and languages
- Strong communication skills
- Professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Free accommodation in Malta
- Certificate after completion of the internship
- Start: as soon as possible or by agreement
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Working hours: full time (40 hours / week)
- Place of work: Malta
Are you interested? Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.